Surprise Surprise
Yesterday was a whole surprise for me, but sadly I only blog on it today because... well I was trying to load some movie and it got me annoyed that spoil my mood and so I didn't blog about it yesterday and I'm plain lazy. As for what surprise, it was a secondary school friend tat was chatting with me. It was a pleasant and full of surprises chat over the msn. Too bad I can't reveal the contents as some are private you know. And as someone who is trust worthy I shouldn't talk about it much before I let the cat out. Well I was chatting with Catherine over the msn. It was pleasant as it was like we were talking face to face as I do say. It was really great to talk with friends from secondary school again. You know they are the people that are often true to you as compare to poly friends. Well more or less I still manage to meet with friends that are true to you in poly but not that much. You know just a small handful because you don't know when you will stabbed at when you weren't aware.
Let's talk about today. Today could be a good day which I foresee it ever since I woke up this morning as I manage to wake up before my alarm clock and go to school. But some things just don't go your way you know. Yes, my neighbor at school is as usual "quiet" ( u all should know what I mean); her way of talking seems to annoy me in all sorts of way ever since that murderous event that happened 3 months ago and I think the murderous act will soon be enact soon with the upcoming viva. To tell you the truth I'm just a bit looking forward to it. But just a bit. Well my checkpoint was rather simple and just like taking a walk in the garden. I don't think that I did much but seems like I really have to put in more effort if I want to do well. Speaking of effort, I just remember that I didn't do anything for my demo reel. Just how great is that? I don't really care about that anymore you know. But for the graphic design part, I think I can start with designing my own name card but seriously these few days there's a lack of inspiration to me. Gonna read more comics to get things going.
P.S I kinda hate my life now, wonder when it end?